My Therapist Asked Me To Create Something “Motivating” So I Made These.



Source

Post a Comment

9 comments

Unknown said...

Very awesome. Sometimes you gotta set the bar low so you can reach it. Hope you get to feeling better and thanks for making me laugh today.

Liz Moore said...

This is awesome. I think I am going to copy you with great respect and make some for myself!!

Unknown said...

Your stars are some. I have huge respect for you now. I love it that it is so basic too, it is just enough to help you remember the small stuff matters too.

Jon Bada said...

These are great! So relatable. lol.

Unknown said...

These are actually big goals for some who are struggling. I like them very much.

Unknown said...

These are actually big goals for some who are struggling. I like them very much.

VitaminCam said...

You win the Internet today.

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Sometimes these are big accomplishments! Cherish those gold stars!

item